Wednesday, September 26, 2018

SAN FRAN MOM

San Fran Mom

She had told me stories about San Fransisco since I can remember. The Bay. Ghirardelli Chocolates. The Trolley rides to school. Knob Hill. Horseback Riding at Camp. The seals on Fishermans Warf. The list could go on and on... I have heard it since I can remember, but never gone. That was put to an end last January when we went "Home"..her home. It was such a wonderful time we will always treasure. I got to see first hand the apartment building that sat on a Straight Up & Down Hill that her Mother Managed and their family lived in. I got to take the same Trolley Ride she took to school every day ( on perhaps the same Trolley ). I got to finally see Fishermans Warf which looked absolutely nothing like I thought it would look like and to her dismay not really what it looked like more than 40 years ago, BUT I saw it and, with her! It was a magical trip that I plan to take a few more times with her Lord willing because, who can tour San Fran in 9 days? No one. Never think you can! It is a wonderful place and as of yet is tied as my all-time favorite city with D.C/Alexandria Virginia! Wow. What amazingly full and wonderfully artistic cities to visit for this non city loving girl! If you ever get the chance to travel I would recommend them first! I truly understand why they have a song that says " I left my heart in San Fransisco, because... I did!!








No comments

Post a Comment

© Everywhere, It's on the List!! | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig