Wednesday, September 26, 2018

RIVER, LOVE


Love is Like a River ... To me a River is Love

I love Rivers I always have. Since I was a little girl my father would take us to the river to fish, swim, canoe and camp! I fell in love with it probably from the first time I went but I can't really remember that because I was less than one and it was because my parents had taken me to the river for a bath, that's right, a bath! My parents when first married bought land in the middle of Plum and 40th or Plum nowhere. A tiny little town called Isabella! It was by a lake too. One that I also remember however I never became a lake girl, it was always meant to be the River. They bought land and a house with no plumbing, so probably my first encounter of a river was to literally take all my clothes off and play around with soap, perhaps in the morning when the dew was there or in the dusk when the crickets were chirping. Maybe that's why I love the River so much, something about it is freeing! I love the way it flows without a care where ever it would like and effortlessly floats you and all your cares away! Either way I was sold I'm sure and have been ever since. There is nothing to me like a RIVER! Maybe that is my love. 

These beautiful souls were married and had me take their engagement photos, you guessed it.. by a river! Love and Rivers... It's my thing! 

Ha Ha Tonka State Park, MO 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Everywhere, It's on the List!! | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig