Wednesday, September 26, 2018

THE Airstream!!!!!!!!!!!









Sooo.. These are the current photo's I've taken of her, which I affectionately refer to as, " The Ritz " and by affectionately, I mean she is registered with the Airstream Association as "The Ritz".. paperwork and all, that is what she will forever be! 


She comes, and I will eventually get to updating with inside pictures once the renovation is complete, both, before and after, with a Pink Bathtub and a full-on Armoire as well as two perfectly positioned skylights and windows that make her very rare indeed, everyone who sees her says so in fact!!!! While living in her when I moved to Colorado last year, the possibilities of getting inside pictures that looked anything less than a Tornadic fit of rage would have been slim to none considering it was my first time living full time in a space that was less than around 200 square feet! But .. soon, hopefully! 




No comments

Post a Comment

© Everywhere, It's on the List!! | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig