Sunday, June 16, 2019

Paris Bonjour Oui Oui Au Revori Merci

Paris
 Bonjour Oui Oui Au Revori Merci

That's all I know folks..

at least I can make it rhyme ...

It was only two days cut in half.. which technically is a day and a half.. so Paris is .. Still On The List.. but here is a taste!
In the day time … from afar


Right before the lights came on, underneath!!


Just across the bridge! 



They told me not to take a scooter.. and I listened.. but... just because I listened doesn't mean I Obey..;) 

The Eiffel from my Scooter Day! 




Champs-Elysees …
Best Traffic ideas all lay at the bottom of Champs-Elysees... just saying! 





Sit in a small café and drink coffee they said... Well, … I didn't, … But I took a picture of it! So cute.. I love the mismatched chairs!!! Sitting at the Café drinking will be when I return ( lord willing ) and it will be mocha..and I will spend like a month there? 




SEINE

 Perfect for walking along or sitting by! Wonderfully beautiful part of the city.



The best Picture of the Louvre One, ( I ), could get without people in it~ Of course wasn't able to go in however I found a " Laugh your way through the Louvre " tour I may try the next time.. An Art Professor / Comedian gives it and that's the way I would want to do the Louvre~



I met a guy who just graduated from medical school from Columbia MO at the Cafe across the street from Notre Dame and we toured the city together the rest of the day!  SMALL WORLD...



MACAROONS 



Last but no least... and I know my Paris Show ( in Pictures ) wasn't the best but I was busy.. Doing things like eating Macaroons. OH. MY. Gosh! They are life! This was in the Paris Airport when I was flying to Amsterdam. I had forgotten to get one in the city so even though I was rushing through the airport to get to my gate, I stopped. So nervous this was going to be the thing that pushed me over my time limit, but I knew I had to try them and I am SOOOO thankful I did! They are soo delicious and the shop was so Paris .. to me! I love the sky and cloud painted ceiling,  it's so HAPPY
!!! 




Au Revori 
Jusqu'a la prochaine fois

















No comments

Post a Comment

© Everywhere, It's on the List!! | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig